Subject: Re: [Leica] Magnifying glass over viewfinder
From: "Amilcar de Oliveira" <amilcar@domain.com.br>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 16:27:00 -0200

A magnifying glass wouldn't work but an eyepiece magnifier (a small
telescope) would. It would also send many M Leicas to the repair shop:
vertical displacement in the rangefinder images becomes much more visible.
Perhaps Tom Abrahamson might consider making an adapter to fit a flip-off
eyepiece magnifier to M's. But you'd have to focus, flip off the mag, frame
and then shoot. Many people would'nt like the extra step.

Amilcar