Subject: RE: [Leica] Wanting to Trade TTL for HM
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 14:51:23 -0000

It's not a question of not liking it. It's that I've come to realize that an
HM on which to mount my 75 will do me far more good than TTL, which doesn't
seem to offer me much beyond the auto feature on my 32Z3...particularly as
the power regulator features of the adapter don't work in TTL mode with the
32Z3...flash I use in desperation, once in a dark moon....the 75 I use
regularly....

B. D.