Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Xtol dilution
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 21:14:05 -0800

Its always interesting to learn of other preferences.   I tried to convert
to Nikkor tanks since they must be better because so many other people were
using them.   I could never get the film on the reel in the dark so that one
coil didn't rest against another and cause holidays in the development even
though I was following the written directions.

I have had better luck with plastic Yankee tanks and have not had this
problem.

What was I doing wrong?

Roland Smith