Subject: [Leica] Exposure Meters
From: "Philip Kokoczka" <philip63@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 06:35:00 PST

I am experimenting with multiple flash (sometimes available light just won't
do it) and the M6 (on topic) and am looking at various flash meters that
will not break the bank. The Polaris looks very interesting and has a lot of
features I could use. Does any LUGGER out there own and use the Polaris?

And..how do you like it?

Is it as versatile as it appears to be from the specs?

I plan to use it with various combinations of umbrellas and softboxes.

Thanks,
Phil in MI