Subject: Re: [Leica] FULL MOON - double exposure
From: thomas boehm <toboehm@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 07:08:35 -0800 (PST)

oops!

thanks, ted - i really did not know that!
so i have to apologize to sander & others, who allready maybe had read my
message about this dangerous treatment for a M6... i dont want you (and
me) to destroy your nice cameras!

thanks again for the information - i will be carefull (an make
double-expos in the future nearly exclusively with my F4S....)

regards,
thomas böhm,
imst, austria

ted grant wrote: > May I suggest you be very careful double exposing with
the M6 and not