Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Meter Suggestions
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:43:05 -0800

I own the Sekonic L508.  It is -2EV to 19.9EV ambient but you lose the low
light sensitivity with the spot which is 3EV to 19.9EV.  I have owned a
Minolta Autometer IIIf, Sekonic L328F, but find that my new L508 beats them
all for flexibility with its built in zoom spot metering.  It is now the
only meter I use.  Worth the money.

Peter K