Subject: [Leica] Zip drive questions?
From: David Duff <duffdl@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:36:28 -0700

Dear Luggers,
  Have any of you had experience in getting external Zip drives
repaired? What did the final bill come to? I'm curious as I have two
parallel units that are non-functioning and exihibiting what I've heard
others call the "click of death". PCZone is selling re-furbished ones
for US$59.99, and I'm figuring it might not be cost effective to repair
these guys.
  They sure are great for storing scanned Leica-photos (there, I'm at
least almost on-topic).
  Thanks for any help you might have, David Duff, OR City, OR, USA.