Subject: [Leica] Felizes Feriados (Happy Holidays!)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 21:15:21 -0500

Bye, guys and gals.  I'll be signing off tomorrow to spend a month in
Portugal - a working vacation (any LUGgers there?)   Please behave while
List Mom is gone.  I have to say you have been very good lately.  No coal
in your stockings this year - only new cameras, lenses, and film.  I wish
you best of light for the holidays.  I'll be out in a cork field on
December 22nd looking at the moon and trying to figure out the exposure!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com