Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Meter Suggestions
From: Leon Davenport <leonjdav@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 21:25:47 -0800

I have a Sekonic 508 and it is everything that a meter should be. It is an
incident meter, a reflected light meter with a zoom spot that ranges from 1
to 4 degrees.  I can take three readings and then the meter will do the math
for me and give me a very useable exposure setting. I can use it to meter
hot lights and it is a flash meter!  By the way, with the right cable and
flash unit it will trigger your flash and take a reading.  Also, at ASA 100
it reads down to EV -2 or 60 seconds at F/4.  It is also water resistant....
Yup, I like mine a lot.  If you are thinking about buying a new meter, you
should look at this one and measure all others by it.

Leon.