Subject: RE: [Leica] Jim Marshall - rock and roll photographer!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 13:56:36 -0000

My guess is he has - miraculously - aged well...if that's a current picture,
which it probably is not. Don't forget that Marshall has to be old enough to
have been shooting Bob Dylan in Greenwich Village in the early 1960s, to
have been in the thick of the San Francisco rock and hippie scene in the
mid-60s, etc...I'd be stunned to discover he's not older than 50, probably
in his mid to late 50s.

B. D.