Subject: Re: [Leica] light meters
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:21:16 -0800

Gary Klein wrote:

> Just have to put my 2 cents worth in.  I have a Gosen Luna Pro F that I have
> had for almost 20 years.  It is accurate.  Uses very easy and common 9 volt
> transistor batteries.  Batteries seem to last forever, although I replace
> them every other year.  Had to have it serviced only once!!!!
>
> gck

By far the easiest to use meter I've used but I think this year they stopped
making them.
I'd love it if they just made a version with a row of LEDs that replicated a needle.
And scaled down quite a bit.
I've always afraid I've knocked a needle out of whack.
I use the digital pro now but it ain't the same.
I want everything. Simultaneously. Not that Sekonic spot thing either. Too big.
I love my Minolta Spot meter F. Too big and not good for low light.
I'm still looking for the ultimate meter.
Compact and light. Memory average functions. An interface so I can see where the
tones are falling or where I'm placing them or whatever that is.
Mark Rabiner