Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop hardware requirements?
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:56:31 -0800

&gt; I think it will work on a G4. It works on NT.<br>
&gt; </blockquote><br>
I have one of these on my Windows 98 PC at work. You can drive it with a
&quot;Revolution IV&quot; video board from Number Nine Systems. It is
unquestionably the finest computer display device I have ever seen. It's
priced out of my reach for home use, but it has really ruined me for
CRTs.<br>
&nbsp;