Subject: RE: [Leica] Konica HEXAR RF Lenses reviewed in CI #220
From: "Andrew S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 05:08:03 -0500

Eric, BD and all: The rangefinder base and viewfinder window of the Hexar RF
make this camera practically worthless in using faster and longer Leica-M
lenses. The camera is but an updated Minolta CLE without the TTL flash
option. If Leica were to come out with an identical M body many of us would
be up in arms criticizing the camera.
If I had no Leica glass and were a young user I would prefer the
G2(Zeiss-designed and QC-d lenses) over the Hexar RF.

regards, Andrew Jordan