Subject: Re: [Leica] What the Hey!
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:54:01 +0100

Jem,

You should try having my last name! I have often offered people 100 units of
whatever currency they prefer as the prize for spelling it correctly when I
introduce myself. I can do this with full confidence that nobody will ever win
the prize. The ways in which my surname has been butchered over the years are
innumerable.

Nathan

Jem Kime wrote:

> Love it!
>
> ROTFL, well, nearly...........:-)
> It's a curse having a short name like Time, Lime, Dime and Mime, and then
> finding people want to change it into something else. It can't be that
> strange but people don't take to it at all! Also the 'Jem' bit, gets
> changed into Jim, James - a little more understandable, but hey! It makes
> the world go round.
>
> Jem

- --
Nathan Wajsman