Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens choice--sole lens for M6
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:37:24 -0500

I dunno B.D. I don't think the 35-50 question can be answered by anyone but
the individual photographer.  I get a lot better compositions with the 50
than the 35, but that's just me.  The 35 is a close second.  When I bought
my first Leica 20+ years ago I only got the 35, but didn't really appreciate
the camera until I bought the 50.  I will admit that the beautiful big wide
35mm viewfinder image on an M is awfully seductive.

Julian needs to decide which focal length HE likes, especially since he
knows what he wants to do with the camera.

Mike D