Subject: [Leica] OT: Photoshop problem - any ideas?
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:12:49 -0700

Another problem with Photoshop - hoping someone will have an answer?

I am using PS5.02 on Win 98

I went to use the Contact sheet - something I have used many times before
and got this:

"Could not complete the Contact Sheet command because Photoshop 5 does not
provide the services required by the plug-in module"

Well it did not so long ago!

I fiddled with things - not result. I then uninstalled and re-installed PS 5
and then the 5.02 upgrade- still no luck.

So, any bright ideas anyone - before I fork out for phoning Adobe support?

Tim Atherton,