Subject: Re: [Leica] Re.: Lens choice--sole lens for M6
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:40:14 +0000

My 35/1.4 non-asph Summilux never moves from my M4-P. I have other lenses
and other cameras, but these two are stuck together like glue. It's easy to
get lost in the pissing contest of resolution and so on, but the 35/1.4 has
the most beautiful 'look', plus you can shoot on it in almost any situation
that is photographable. Plus it cost me less than $600.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.cinematic.freeserve.co.uk
music:      http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk