Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens choice--sole lens for M6
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:14:34 EST

I guess so. I still find most flourescent lit rooms to be a consistant 1/60 @
f 4. You can pretty well take it to the bank around here.

Bob (don't mess with my 60/f4) McEowen

In a message dated 12/16/99 9:12:15 AM, robslaurat@earthlink.net writes:

<< Wow, Bob, there must be some energy wasteroos around Central Missouri,
either that or you're shilling for your employer. ;-)  Where my son
goes to preschool (here in Eastern Massachusetts) the classrooms
consistently meter at 1/60 at 1.4, right in line with typical
household lighting.  Back in the "good old days" I remember public
spaces lit with flourescents clocking 1/60 at f/5.6, but that's was a
l-o-n-g time ago. >>