Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens choice--sole lens for M6
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:33:58 -0500

Gee, Martin, you seem to have anticipated a fair portion of my needs. When I
stop craving some more Leica equipment, it will be time to order the flowers
and start making up stories about what a good guy I was. Until then, life is
short, and Scrooge is an anti-hero. Now where did I put that issue of
Shutterbug?

Julian