Subject: [Leica] FS: Televit-R, 400mm f/5.6
From: Douglas Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 00:26:19 -0500

With serious misgivings and a sincere desire to raise some cash I'm
offering my 400mm f/5.6 Telyt, with Televit-R, and an extra (but
non-functional) Televit-R as a source of spare parts.

This Telyt is in excellent condition, having a few rub marks on the barrel
and aperture ring, a few stains on the hood and a few specks of dust on the
inner surface of the optical unit.  No dents or obvious evidence of abuse.
The lens aperture is clean and works smoothly and easily.  Optics are also
in excellent condition.  The good Televit-R is also working perfectly.  The
extra Televit-R is in poor condition with missing components, but has many
good parts should the need to repair the good Televit arise.  Includes rear
and front caps.  The front cap is an original equipment piece which I
purchased separately and has seen more use than the lens.

400mm Telyt, Televit-R and extra Televit-R for parts:  $525 plus shipping
from Sacramento.  Please e-mail privately.

Doug Herr
telyt@compuserve.com
(916) 721-8762