Subject: [Leica] Street photography?:)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:52:52 -0800

Hi folks,

OK here's one for all you "street photographers."

Lat evening we attended a pre Christmas soiree and while in conversation I
was asked, "what kind of photography do you do?" Portrait, wedding etc?
And for whatever reason, I guess because I've been doing some of it of
late, I blurted out, "Street photography!"

"Why that must be quite interesting, what kind of streets do you photograph?"

OK OK don't all get cadriac arrest! :):) It was asked in all innocents. So
I had to explain it was walking about the streets "happy snaping" people in
interestng situations.

"Oh that must be easy as there are lots of people on the streets!"

"Excuse me ma'm my wife is beckoning!"  End of conversation. :)

Oh well it seemed funny at the time, maybe it was the champagne!:)

regards,
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant