Subject: Re: [Leica] Konica HEXAR RF Lenses reviewed in CI #220
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:58:19 -0500

1999-12-15-00:18:48 Eric Welch:
> But my point is it doesn't work as well with 1.4 lenses. What good is it if
> it can't do what a Leica can do in Leica conditions?

Different tools are useful in different circumstances.  For instance,
if you personally have any use for a Tri-Elmar -- and so far, I don't
see myself wanting one -- as someone else pointed out, the Konica body
might just be a lovely thing to have bolted on the back of your
Tri-Elmar as you stroll about.

I spend too much time squinting in the dim to give up the focusing
precision of my HM, thank you very much.

 -Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>