Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Nikon F4 Who cares?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:15:08 -0800

Randy Holst wrote:

> E Nitka wrote:
> >
> > I think I have sucumb to the charms of a lone used F4 in my local camera
> > emporium.  I just like the way it feels.  I have not given up my R8 but
> > am interested in peoples likes/dislikes with the F4.
>
> Hi Ernie,
>
> I've been using Nikon's since '73 and used almost everything but the
> F5.  Here are my opinions of the F4s I had for a couple years and then
> sold.
>
> Good points:

Sorry about being a little confrontational here but:
I could go on and on about the goods and bads about the Nikons which put me
though  20 years of professional photography but as I dropped them in favor of
Leicas 6.5 years ago and this is the Leica list I won't bore the group with such
information which bores the hell out of me. I hope everyone doesn't start
listing their Nikons here there is a list for that and it isn't this one.
Mark Rabiner