Subject: Re: LUG[Leica] F5 Bag
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:13:09 -0800

sometime around 12/17/99 7:24 PM, Simon at simple@forestchina.com.hk was
heard  to write:

> I have been using a Domke F2 for some time now.  One of the problems with
> Domke bags is that the metal lugs that hold the flap down can do serious
> damage to the equipment.

Try not to jump up and down so much. :-)

Yes, you are right, those can. A good solution is to tape them up if they
bother you, or latch them down.

- --

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

"You can't cajole someone into loving you by simply being nice to be
around." - Garrison Keillor - As heard on "A Prairie Home Companion"