Subject: Re: [Leica] How'd they do that?
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 23:36:57 -0500

The old Agfa Brovira #6 was great stuff.  I made many good prints from bad
negatives with it.  Agfa renumbered their papers a number of years ago.
What they were calling #6 is now #5.  I don't know if the fiber based
Brovira is still available but RC Brovira Speed apparently is.  The #5 is
the "EH" contrast in Agfa's terminology,  the same designitation they used
for the old #6.  The change was always a mystery to me since the old #6
seemed much contrastier than Kodak's #5s.  I haven't used it in years so I
no idea whether the new paper is as contrasty as the old stuff.

Mike D

- -----Excerpt From Original Message-----