Subject: [Leica] Film Grain
From: "Rod Fleming" <rodfleming@sol.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 11:43:08 -0000

Hi

Er, one of the problems with getting the Digest is you're often out of date!
Apologies to those who found my reply to John Beal was repeating things
others had said.

But I would add- the most up to date Digest having now dropped- that you
don't need a Jobo machine to do your own colour neg processing. (I have one,
bit I don't need one) Nova supply a thing that looks like a fishtank heater
but is a lot more accurate. It's pretty cheap, around £30 GBP, and all you
then need is a plastic tub (for a waterbath) and a decent timer.

C-41 is not as sensitive to time/temperature as E6. Just vary your times
slightly - not more than +/- 20 sec at 38 deg C- till you get negs you like,
then stick with it.

Cheers

Rod