Subject: RE: [Leica] Focusing difficulties [was Lens choice--sole lens for M6]
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:04:17 -0500

I am assuming that the "focus on the eyes / eyelashes" people have super
human vision or are talking about closeups. At a distance of 6 feet or more
indoors with my M6 or an slr with a 50mm lens on it, I can't see the eyes. I
tend to focus on the eyebrows if it is bright enough to see them, otherwise
the ears win.

Ken