Subject: Re: LUG[Leica] Totally OT: Buzz's Know-Nothing Tax Rant
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 20:04:16 +0100

Hi!
Yes, amazing, isnīt it. Finns running their own businesses - like Nokia
etc. Just compare the standard of living on our side of the border and what
is the result of the great genetic - and economic - experiment on your
side. Does this list attract just the nouveau riche Russians?
All the best!
Raimo
Photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen

> From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>