Subject: [Leica] Black M4
From: "Simon" <simple@forestchina.com.hk>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:59:54 +0800

Hello everyone,

I have been offered a Black M4 by a local dealer for US1600.  Unlike other
black M4 I have seen, this one has E. Leitz Canada engraved on the top
plate.  The camera is in good working order but a lot of the black chrome
has been rubbed off.  The bottom plate seems to be black enamel so it may
not be original.  Can anyone give me some advice on whether this camera is
worth the money?

Thanks
Simon Cheong