Subject: Re: [Leica] Totally OT: Buzz's Know-Nothing Tax Rant
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:59:58 EST

I suspect that we are moving (thankfully) in this direction.  I believe that
the Court would uphold most gun control laws that the Congress might pass.
Right now, it is the Congress, not the Supreme Court, who must act on this.

Tom Shea

<< I agree with Joe that the Constitution is in serious need of modernization,
 especially
 the amendment used by the gun wackos to justify the free availability of
 firearms. >>