Subject: RE: [Leica] Totally OT: Buzz's Know-Nothing Tax Rant
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:55:18 -0500

Fourth graders can do a better job interpreting the Constitution than the
liberal judges who just substitute their Marxist philosophy for commonly
understood words.  Marxism and the Constitution are in direct contradiction
to each other so the liberals must resort to selling the gullible public
that
the Constitution is a "living" document that is subject to being rewritten
by
lifetime appointed federal judges who answer to absolutely no one.  It is
just a liberal ploy that the Constitution is a "living" document.  Not one
word of the Constitution has changed in over 200 years.  If it is to be
changed, just amend it by letting the people it governs vote for whatever
changes they deem are necessary.  Probably the first thing to go would be
the
first ten amendments known as the "Bill of Rights."  There is absolutely
nothing in the Constitution that requires honest hard working people to pay
the huge criminal defense bills that busted crooks ring up.  There is
nothing
in the Constitution that requires the police to tell crooks they do not have

to answer any questions asked by the police.  The list goes on and on.  This

liberal assault on the Constitution began during the Roosevelt years and
gets
worse with each passing year.

Of course, the Federal income tax was held unconstitutional until it was
amended by the people who were told it would never rise above 2% of their
income.

Buzz was right on.

I am not sure what Junior meant by "Buzz was right on," but I am in total
disagreement with every thought he's just presented.  While I did play a
role in getting this thread started, I have stayed out of it until my name
came up.  Can't we please let it die!

	Buzz Hausner