Subject: [Leica] Help: Dust in Glass Mounted Slides
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:28:20 -0800

Because I have switched to flat-field lenses for my projectors, I am forced
to mount all slides in glass mounts in order to maintain proper focus across
the image area.

I clean film and glass with brush prior to binding but it seems that what
appears dust free to the naked eye, becomes serious dust when projected.

Can someone suggest a more effective way to clean slides?

Thanks in advance.
Joseph Codispoti