Subject: Re: LUG[Leica] New Black Paint M6 TTL and M6J
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 19:28:57 -0800

sometime around 12/22/99 1:56 PM, Hans-Peter.Lammerich at
Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de was heard  to write:

> I believe that 2,000 is the total number of all larger Leica dealers and
> hardcore collectors worldwide who usually want to put one piece of anything

Well, I think it's one gorgeous camera. If that price isn't that much
higher, I might get one. I need a second body anyway.

- --

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Cynicism often masquerades for sophistication in our society, but more often
than not it's merely an indicator of resentment.