Subject: [Leica] Full Moon
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 23:48:42 -0500

Maybe it was all the hype but the moon really did look bigger tonight.  Of
course the effect was probably psychological or an optical illusion.  It got
us out to look and it sure was pretty!

Back almost on topic, I had always heard that a Luna Pro would meter
moonlight.  I've owned one for 20+ years but I never tried to do that.
Well, I tried incident, reading off my hand, and off the frosty grass and I
got . . . zilch!  I got about an EV 4 when pointing it straight at the moon,
but given that meter's angle of view that was pretty meaningless.

I hope everybody has a great winter season, enjoys the holidays they choose
to celebrate, and has good cheer, interesting company and of course great
pictures!

Mike D