Subject: [Leica] back in the LUG
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:43:46 +0100

Hi friends,
after being off list due to a serious health problem I am back again.
Was there anything really important during the last 3 month? Like a report
from Erwin Puts? Currently I am just glad to meet you all again.

I just got a black R8 and a 70-180APO. GREAT! Santa came too early. Seems as
if I was a really nice guy last year.

The R8 has a problem with the time priority mode (mode T). Whatever time I
set, it chooses the time like in aperture priority mode. I think I won't use
this mode really often, but I prefer a Leica in perfect condition.
Is this a common problem?

Have a nice christmas, Santa Claus with a bag of good L-stuff...

christoph