Subject: Re: [Leica] Moon
From: Harrison Mcclary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 08:40:32 -0600

Ted it looked bigger to me also.  Drove up to Mount Eagle and my
old college, Sewanee-The University of the South, with a lady friend and
we both noted the brightness. Was nice, no city lights and several
thousand feet above the valley looking down on distant city lights and
up on themoon and stars...all shared with a lovely lady ... I did the
best thing with my Leica in this circumstance, left it in the car.

BTW in on the North American Continent you do realize that on Jan 21- the
next full moon- there will be a total eclipse of the moon.  Those are
quite fun to watch.

For more on this event  See:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pharrington/TLE2000.htm

I plan on going back to Sewanee and actually photographing then.

Ted Grant wrote:
> Me? Hell I couldn't see the sky let alone the moon and it's still that way
> only fog, fog, fog! But like they say, "thththththat's life" :)  Besides I
> can wait until the next one,  January ....if it ever clears.:)

SNIP