Subject: [Leica] Re: Spin the ring
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:14:36 -0700

I hate passing on anecdotes when I cannot remember the name of the
photographer conerned (I guess not enough to stop me) but perhaps someone
will have heard the same story and can supply her name. It was during the
depression and a noted FSA photographer was asked how she got such perfectly
exposed negs every time! Her never fail technique was to start at one end of
the shutter speed dial and work through every aperture at every speed
setting. Does anyone have a Leica 72 they would not mind lending me so I can
try this?

John Collier