Subject: Re: [Leica] Moon in Yosemite
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 09:20:46 -0800

DARN!  I drove passed there yesterday!  No one in the Lodge, Visitor's
Center, etc. bothers telling people about these things!Sounds like an excuse
for another drive up there next week!

And, yes Marc John Small, even though I am an adult, I am married and
therefore do need excuses to go to Yosemite the week before Christmas, and
expecially to drive back the next week!

Tom  Schofield