Subject: RE: [Leica] Taking Photos
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:28:02 -0000

Steven - Thanks...and Best Holiday Wishes to you and yours...
I converted to Tri-X about two weeks ago when I discovered that, with my
equipment anyway, it seems to scan in the shadow areas...Meter with the M6 -
God no!...I used the Sekonic 508 spot, averaged, and then screwed around - I
have printed the image VERY dark - as in Eugene Smith dark....There is a lot
more shadow detail available....