Subject: Re: [Leica]Hexar Smexhar....not worth the money!
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 22:42:49 GMT

I quite agree.. I am suprised at the price levels Konica is hoping to get
for these cameras.  I would certainly "put up" with autofocus and go to the
excellent Zeiss lenses considering the lower price of the
G2/whatever lens combo....

You would also get TTL and a higher shutter speed, and just about every
other thing in the techno world I can think of...

The Hexar would make a great extra body, at HALF the price they are asking.
Otherwise it is a low spec SLR with a rangefinder glued on top!

Dan