Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Spin the ring
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 16:51:49 -0800

Roger Beamon wrote:

> On 23 Dec 99, John Collier wrote, at least in part:
>
> <snip>
>
> > Does anyone have a Leica 72 they would not mind lending me so I
> > can try this?
>
> Though a devotee of the user school, the 72 might be an
> exception for me. If I had a 72, I not only wouldn't lend it to
> anyone, but I wouldn't be using it myself.
>
> Even my ideology has limits!  :-)
>
> --
> Roger
I'm a half frame advocate but no one else responds to it. A half frame Leica is
due I say. A half frame anything is due I say. Tab grain films have made half
frame the size which is smart I say.
But a Lieca 72 is worth too much money. They would throw you in the looney bin
if someone saw you out with one. But some guy was saying something about some
guy who was out with a Platinum so who knows?
Mark Rabiner