Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Spin the ring
From: "Jonathan Borden" <jborden@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 23:17:49 -0500

This whole line of logic is amusing. For $99.999% of the world, the price of
an M6 is more expensive than a 72 or 250 is to many members of this list. To
put this into more perspective, the price of a 250 to Bill Gates is much
much less than the price of a pack of film to me (haven't done the math but
I suspect it is true :-)

Jonathan Borden