Subject: Re: [Leica] leitz canada 90mm f1.0 X-Ray lens
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 23:43:26 -0500

Hey Grant:

Your question got me wondering.  I know I've seen something about that lens.
It was probably a magazine article from many years ago.

I did find a very brief, enigmatic, mention of it in the 1973 "Leica
Manual".  In the chapter "Made in Canada - by Leitz" it says, "One of
Elcan's most unusual products is a 90mm f/1 lens - the world's fastest lens
of its focal length." (p 420)  That's all.

Let us know if you find anything else.

Mike D