Subject: Re: [Leica] Buying and selling cameras
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 10:11:12 EST

In a message dated 12/26/99 12:28:56 AM, bussbearm@cedep.net writes:

<<   I would hate to see someone not posting a real bargain on the LUG because
he would not want to wait four days before it was advertised. . . .  I like
to see what luggers
have to sell any day of the week. >>

How about we propose a 50 percent off rule: If a seller has a genuinely
interesting Leica item for sale that he is willing to offer exclusively to
this group for 50 percent (or more) off the current average selling price for
a similar item in used (and comparable) condition then we LUGers agree to
overlook his/her otherwise poor form -- this one time, anyway. We might all
talk about him/her behind his back, of course, but since one happy lugger
would have gotten a truly great deal we will forgive the seller.

Bob