Subject: [Leica] Leica for Las Vegas Night
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 12:00:57 -0000

Hello,

 I am planning to go to Vegas tomorrow.  It is my first time to be at night
like Vegas and wonder how I take good pictures of the night life there.  Any
advice will be appreciated.

1. Leica M or R
2. What range of focal length (wide angle or normal)?
3. Do I need a flash or is it bright enough to do without it or do I need
tripod?
4. Any tip for taking pictures there?

 I have hardly taken pictures at night with lots of lights.  Thank you and
wish you a Happy New Year!

Best Wishes,
David