Subject: Re: [Leica] wtb-wts: underwear cleaning topic
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 16:34:03 -0800

Ted,

My apologies if I said that the idea of using underwear to clean a lens was
not a valid and interesting topic. What I should have said is that 90% of
the traffic commenting on using underwear in such a fashion was less
valuable or less interesting to me than FS posts. However, I would NOT
propose limits on underwear discussions - or anything else. My delete key
works perfectly.

Anyone who has followed my opinions on this know that I'm for anything,
anytime on the LUG. I think that the best way to deal with any post you
don't like, or in which you're not interested,  is to ignore it. What
happens on the LUG is that people blast away at each other and, only after
getting their own two cents in, complain that a topic should be taken off
line.

Nothing shuts someone up quicker than the lack of an audience.

Bryan