Subject: Re: [Leica] Decisions, decisions (on topic)
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 04:38:33 EST

I haven't been able to compare the Heliar with the older Leica lenses, nor
would I have any great wish to, but I have been using it fairly extensively
on my latest exhibition project and can confirm everything that is written
about it. I am getting really good results, including contre jour images
which are flair free and very sharp. I certainly would not want to be without
it now, and if I were in your position I would not hesitate buying one of the
Voigtlaender lenses. If later finances get better then you may wish to move
to Leica glass but I think these lenses will keep you very happy for a long
time to come.

Gerry
Gerry Walden (UK)