Subject: Re:[Leica] PAD? RAW?
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:17:35 -0400

>Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 16:31:44 -0500
>From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] PAD?  RAW?

I remeber this Picture A Day (PAD) as a 'hot topic' some months ago- I
personally failed miserably at even a PAW (Picture A Week)... However, I'm
game enough to put up a New Year's Eve resolution to produce a PAW.
I've been working ("working"?) on a photograph/poetry book for three years-
and this would be an excellent vehicle to perhaps get it within completion.
A Photograph and Accompanying Poem a Week (PAPW)!

Anyone else wish to state before the Forum their intentions of a PAD or
PAW?! C'mom, what're you....chicken?!?

:)

Happy New Year to all, even if you use Nikons!

Bob Keene
Boston, MA