Subject: [Leica] Re: Light box
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 12:11:21 -0500

I bought one from Freestyle (14x18) a couple of years ago and have been
happy with it, When I got it I bought a piece of glass and attached it over
the plastic top so that I can write on it and not scratch the plastic.

It is small enough to hang on the wall in the darkroom or place on a table
for slide/negative sorting. Add a good loupe and you've got a nice piece of
wquipment.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>