Subject: Re: [Leica] URGENT REQUEST FOR ADVICE...
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:03:38 -0500

I think you know the answer, B.D.!
I seriously doubt that there is anything wrong with the Tr-X unless it has been
subjected to high heat or humidity.  I, however, would be on my way to the photo
shop first thing in the morning to pick up fresh film.  Point two, I _never_
would use bulk loaded film for an important assignment.  Why risk scratches or
light leaks when you can avoid it.  Use up the 100' on personal projects.  There
are enough unforseen variables in photography without stacking the deck against
yourself.

Mike Gardner